Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cool Tool Rack

One of things I most appreciate about ShopNotes Magazine is that their shop benches, cabinets, and tool racks are as attractive and well-designed as any furniture project you may be building in the shop. This wall-mounted tool rack is no exception, another in a long line of ShopNotes fixtures I wish I had in my shop. (Actually, several of them are in my shop.)
It's considered a weekend project, and I suppose it is if you've got a shop full of tools and know how to use them. I expect I'd take a couple weekends to build it--why rush the fun? You can get a look at this and the other projects and techniques in the latest issue, ShopNotes No. 104 on the website. Check out the subscription offer while you're there, and get yourself a free preview issue.

No comments: